Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of Photography Project Reflection

1. My project represents my work because the photos I took represents the skills I learned to take such photos. They also reflect my research behind the photographer Edward Muybridge.

2. My understanding of photography has become more versatile as in instead of capturing only aesthetically pleasing objects I also try to capture objects that show use of depth of field and emotion.

3. Working in a group helps me find answers to small questions and feedback on my project.

4. Some disadvantages of working in a group include letting some of your opinions be override by the majority of the group.

5. I would have used more examples and more pictures of my brother practicing for a more action filled slideshow of pictures.

6. I would also like to include that I think blogging posts helped me a lot in learning more about photography techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment